Saturday, February 2, 2008

May the Weirdo In the Back Please Stand Up?

My name? Alex. That's all you need to know about me personally.
I have a life, friends, fun, horses, and a dog. But my most prized possession is my stories. Yes, fictional people are sadly more important to me than real ones.
Currently I'm in the middle of writing two novels, as well as searching to get my finished one published. So, in all, three novels. No, I don't mean to brag, sorry if it comes off that way.
I started writing them before I read Stephenie Meyer's novels, and no she's not an inspiration. My inspirations are Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Blood and Chocolate.
The first one is titled Shadow - and the summary of it that you would find on the back of a real book is to the right of this post. Feel free to leave comments, letting me know what I have to work on, if you like something or don't like something. If you find typos, or grammatical errors let me know?
The second one, which is still unfinished at the moment, is titled Blue Hour.
I am also writing on another series, and the first of it is called 1647 (currently a working title). It's about time travelers, which is a bit different than my werewolf and vampire obsession that shows up quite frequently in my other writings.
So, again, please let me know what you think - good or bad, I don't care.
Thank you and I hope you enjoy what you read. :]

P.S. It's all copyrighted, down to the last period. [You can blame my nagging mother for this post script message]

No comments: