Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthdays and Bad Boys

This post has absolutely nothing to do with my writing... Forewarning you all...

So I had planned to have a huge party for my birthday, but sadly that didn't pan out, and so I ended up only having two people hang out with me yesterday. It started out amazing, what with a great see of Iron Man and all (I definitely recommend that movie, it lives up to its expectations in my opinion). Then my two friends and I went out for pizza (seeing as it was only about three?) and I saw another friend of mine who I haven't seen in quite a long time. That brightened up the day.
But the best part was back at my place, after the break for ice cream (I'm a food junkie, what can I say?)... when my best friend and I made dorky and silly cupcakes with random smiles and black eyes. It was an enjoyable evening, loads better than what I expected and loads better than having a huge party.
So that's about it... Just wanted to let you all know I was alive... If any of you even care. Mhm.
Until next time...

No comments: